Are you hungry?
I actually wanted to eat a chicken salad club sandwhich but ended up making a grilled cheese chicken salad sandwhich which was delicious.
I put anything on the grill when it includes cheese because I love love love melted cheese.
Since I always have oven roasted chicken in the fridge for the hubby it was even faster to make, just lots of chopping.
This recipe makes 5 sandwhiches.
Ingredients you will need:
- wheat toast
- 2tbs black olives
- low fat cheese ( any kind you have in the fridge melts as good )
- cream cheese
- 2 broiled eggs
- 4 slices turkey lunch meat
- 200 grams chicken breasts
- 1tbs danish remoulade ( you can substitute the remoulade with Mayonnaise )
- salt/pepper as deisred
- herbs ( whatever zou have at home I used parsley and basil)
Zutaten auf Deutsch:
- Vollkorn Balance Toast
- 2 Essloffel schwarze Oliven
- Kasescheiben light
- 2 fest gekochte Eier
- 4 Scheiben Putenbrust
- 200 gr gegrilltes Hahnchen
- 1 Essloffel Danische Remoulade
- Kuchenkrauter (ich habe Basilikum und Petersilie genommen)
Follow the pictures below for execution
Give this recipe a try and enjoy